Overview of the Course
Bachelor of Alternative Medicine and Surgery, B.A.M.S.(A.M.) is a 5 year under-graduate course conducted by the Central Council of Alternative Medicines and Research, duly Registered by the Government of UP India under IN-UP75805416999667U. Students completing the B.A.M.S.(A.M.) course can register his/her name as a Registered Docter under Rule 9A of AMCI and can practice anywhere in India under Article 19 of the AMCI Constitution of India.
Mode of examination should be selected while admission. (i) Center in Mumbai, India, (ii) Postal mode - question papers are sent at your place of residence through post and answer sheets duly answered is to be sent to our office for evaluation.
Marksheet and Certificate:
Marksheet and Certificate will be awarded to the successful students. *Students securing 40% or more marks will be awarded with an additional Certificate of Merit.
Eligibility Of B.A.M.S.(A.M.)
The candidates must be 12th passed in any stream from a recognized board to take admission in the program.
The admission in the B.A.M.S.(A.M.)
program is simple you just have to follow the given steps:
• The B.A.M.S.(A.M.) program is a degree course and it helps people in being medicinal professionals to open their Clinick, hospital and Health Care centre.
• Then proceed to fill out the application form where you have to provide your basic details.
• Then submit your academic fees. We will provide user id and password.
Duration Of B.A.M.S.(A.M.)
• B.A.M.S.(A.M.) is a degree course and that’s why its duration is 5 years. The curriculum of the program includes 10 semesters of 6 months each and the last year is the internship period.
Documents Of CMS ED
1. 10th or 10+2 mark-sheet and certificate
2. Passport Size Photo
3. Aadhar Card (Both side)
Pls download from download section